Kiwi Seeds (10 Seeds Per Pack)
Buy our kiwi seeds today. They are popular variety that are excellent for the home vegetable garden.
- Seed will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind seed packs – an air/water-tight container.
- Use the seeds now or save the rest to use year after year.
- Each seed pack contains 10 seeds.
- You can even collect seeds from your own harvest and place them into your seed containers.
Place your orders today!
This popular variety is excellent for the home vegetable garden. Kiwi seeds produce plants that are with thick, juicy flesh.
- A relatively early variety, this melon matures in 85 to 90 days.
- Their firm, juicy quality does not diminish with storage.
Sowing kiwi seeds
- They must not be planted until the soil temperature has warmed to 70-80 degrees F since they thrive in the heat.
- Start the plants indoors only 2-4 weeks before transplanting, since if the plants grow too large they have difficulty adjusting to the change.
- Sow several seeds 1/2″ deep in each peat pot, and keep them at 75 degrees until they germinate.
- Thin to the strongest plant in each pot by cutting off the others.
- Gradually accustom the plants to outdoor temperatures by setting them outside during the day, then transplant them to hills 4-6′ apart with 2-3 plants to a hill.
- For companion planting benefits, plant them near corn but not potatoes.
Know more about Kiwi
- Kiwi seed provides a small amount of omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are the so-called “good fats” that are important for brain and heart health.
- Kiwi seed also contains a small amount of protein, important for good health. You’ll also get some antioxidants, mostly in the form of vitamin E.
- When you eat kiwifruit, the seeds usually pass through you undigested. This can help move things along the digestive tract.
Specification: Kiwi Seeds (10 Seeds Per Pack)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…