Knockdown Herbicide (Glyphosate 41% SL | 1L)
Are you looking for a cost-effective way of controlling weed on your farmland for more profitable crop production? Don’t worry, Knockdown Herbicide has got you covered!
We offer Knockdown Herbicide which is a general, foliar-applied agricultural herbicide with rapid translocation throughout the plant.
- This offered product is suitable for the control of annual and perennial grasses, as well as broad-leaved weeds on farmland.
- It can be applied for weed control in non-crop sites and for the preparation of your farmland before sowing.
- Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 41% SL (480g per liter. SL w/v).
- We offer Knockdown Herbicide which is a general, foliar-applied agricultural herbicide with rapid translocation throughout the plant. This offered product is suitable for the control of annual and perennial grasses, as well as broad-leaved weeds on farmland. It can be applied for weed control in non-crop sites and the preparation of your farmland before sowing.
- Knockdown Herbicide is a premium herbicide used for killing weeds and grasses causing menace on arable and plantation crop farms. It acts from deep-within-the-roots of weeds till it dries it up completely.
- Active Ingredient: It contains Glyphosate 41% SL (480g per liter. SL w/v).
Information on Knockdown herbicides
Knockdown herbicides (or non-selective) will kill all target plants when used in sufficient quantities and under desirable environmental conditions.
- Knockdown herbicides effectively kill weeds and are cost-effective.
- Their use can improve the timeliness of sowing.
- The use of knockdown herbicides rather than manual cultivation will reduce the risk of soil erosion, improve soil structure and ultimately improve soil water availability for crops.
- Consider the suitability of herbicides used for fallow or pre-sowing weed control by assessing environmental conditions.
- Overuse and misuse of knockdown herbicides may lead to resistance.
The Double Knockdown Technique
“Double knock” refers to the sequential application of two weed control tactics applied in such a way that the second tactic controls any survivors of the first. A common combination is glyphosate followed by paraquat or paraquat/diquat.
- Double knockdown delays or prevents the development of glyphosate resistance.
- Using a double knockdown strategy reduces the number of (potentially resistant) weeds to be controlled in the crop farm.
- Excellent weed control is achieved.
- Glyphosate should be applied first, followed by paraquat or paraquat/diquat.
- The timing between applications will vary depending on the main target weed species.
- Consider the main target weed species when choosing what herbicides to use in the double knockdown.
- Double knockdown is more expensive than a single herbicide application.
Specification: Knockdown Herbicide (Glyphosate 41% SL | 1L)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…