Legume Force Granular Herbicide |10g
Legume Force granular is a selective, systemic and post-emergence herbicide for the control of most annual and some perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Our premium product can be used to control weeds in beans, soybeans and peanuts,
- Legume Force is fully soluble in all proportions and therefore is well adapted to low gallonage spray equipment, even at high rates of application.
We deliver nationwide.
Legume Force Granular Herbicide
Legume force granular is a selective, systemic and post-emergence herbicide for the control of most annual and some perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds in beans, soybeans, cowpea, and peanut
Imazethapyr 70 % WDG. Imazethapyr is an imidazole compound used as a selective herbicide. It is used on such crops as soybeans, alfalfa hay, corn, rice, and peanuts. Imazethapyr can be applied pre-plant incorporated, pre-emergence, or post-emergence.
Mode of Action
The active ingredient in this systemic herbicide is absorbed by the roots and foliage, with translocation in the xylem and phloem, and accumulation in the meristematic regions.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
Specification: Legume Force Granular Herbicide |10g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…