NPK Fertilizer (NPK [S] 15-15-15 [10.2] | 50kg Bags)
Our NPK (S) 15-15-15 (10.2) complex fertilizer is a highly-versatile fertilizer with a perfect balance of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur.
- It is one of the most used fertilizers for sowing as it covers the needs of crops after sowing.
- Sulfur is a component of amino acids, vitamins, proteins. It regulates the availability of nitrogen and mobilizes phosphorus and potassium, and soil micronutrients.
- The products are packed in 50kg bags.
Place your orders now.
NPK fertilizer contains nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These nutrients are important for healthy crop growth and high yield.
- The offered product also contains sulfur which regulates the availability of nitrogen and mobilizes phosphorus and potassium and soil micronutrients.
Why these elements?
- Each element has been found to improve the health and appearance of plants. Nitrogen is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium is great for overall plant health.
- Often the soil the plants are growing lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better.
- Suitable for fast growth and maturity of the plants.
- Our NPK fertilizer delivers its nutrients slowly. Thus, it has a long-term effect, which many horticulturalists appreciate.
- Rain does not wash it out of the ground as fast. Thus, it is ideal for outdoors.
- This kind of fertilizer is usually administered to the plants through the so-called process of top-dressing, which means that the product is sprinkled evenly over the entire surface of the soil and not worked into it.
- Deep fertilization is only preferable for deep-rooted plants (such as fruit-bearing plants and trees) in order to supply the roots with more speed and effectiveness.
- It is recommended that NPK complex fertilizers are applied:
- Shortly before sowing in the case of herbaceous crops.
- At least one month before sprouting in the case of tree crops, or in other words, far enough in advance before the plant needs the nutrients that we supply.
Benefits of Using NPK Fertilizer
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to a unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
Specification: NPK Fertilizer (NPK [S] 15-15-15 [10.2] | 50kg Bags)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…