Grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedlings
The mango fruit is one of the favourite tropical fruits, eaten and adored by many. They’re sweet, aromatic and contains many of the basic nutrients required from a fruit.
Nonetheless, problems such as finding the right climate to grow them, or finding enough free space may be a bit challenging sometimes. However, the newly improved grafted dwarf hybrid mangoes have made their cultivation much easier, that now we can even grow them in pots.
Order now to get your improved dwarf hybrid mangoes immediately!
The grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedling has a lot of varieties that can easily be grown with the right conditions to guide it. It is a common fact that with the native mango tree one doesn’t always have the guarantee of when it will start growing, and this point makes the grafted hybrid mango even more appealing.
Grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedling: Features
Grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedling mostly grows in climates that are tropical and warm; hardy winter lands are definitely not meant for the mango.
Normal mangoes do not thrive in temperatures below 30 F, But that’s where the hybrid mango comes in!
With the grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedling, it only takes a couple of years before it begins to bear fruits, and within the first three to five years, one can be assured of truly productive fruiting.
Unlike its bigger cousin, the dwarf mango tree may only grow to be 2-4 meters tall. It makes it easy to converse one in a container; many varieties are especially good for this condition.
Some of the benefits one can get from the grafted hybrid dwarf mango fruits include:
- It’s very easy to grow and has a higher chance of a good growth rate.
- The new hybrid variety of mango has anticancerous advantages. The mangiferin helps to protect against breast and colon cancer.
- The bio-active compounds present in this variety lower blood glucose levels by preventing glucose absorption in the intestine.
- It is packed with many essential nutrients and antioxidants that the average mango lacks.
- The hybrid mango contains compounds that fight against disease conditions including arthritis, diabetes, hepatic toxicity, microbial infections and many others.
- It supports both eyes and heart health.
- Improves hair and skin health.
- It also helps with digestion and boosts immunity.
Specification: Grafted dwarf hybrid mango seedlings
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…