Red Force (Fungicide | 50g Sachets per Pack)
We offer Red Force which is a systemic agricultural fungicide used commonly for the control of black pod disease (Phytophthora sp.) of cocoa.
- The product is a multi-purpose, protective, contact and residual fungicide for effective disease control and protection of field crops, fruits, and vegetables.
- The active ingredient in Red Force is metalaxyl-M 6% plus copper (1) oxide 60% WP.
Shop with us now and we deliver nationwide.
We offer Red Force which is a systemic agricultural fungicide used mainly to control the black pod disease (Phytophthora sp.) on cocoa. The product is a multi-purpose, protective, contact and residual fungicide for effective disease control and protection of field crops, fruits, and vegetables. In addition to the excellent fungicidal effect of our premium product, it can also be bactericidal.
The active ingredient in Red Force is metalaxyl-M 6% plus copper (1) oxide 60% WP.
A fungicide is an agent that destroys or inhibits the growth of fungi.
- Science has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that plants and animals are living things. It is also a fact that plants have disease pathogens, as animals do. Diseases of plants are either caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, nematodes, etc. It has also been shown that although plant diseases are caused by numerous kinds of pathogens, most of them are caused by fungal infections. Consequently, one of the most available and most effective ways of controlling plant diseases is by using appropriate fungicides.
To farmers, fungal infections on crops especially vegetables like tomato, cucumbers, pepper, etc. can be very devastating and there is a need to eradicate them effectively. Fungicides can be of many kinds and they are listed below:
- Category A: These set contains mainly of mancozeb and/or metalaxyl as active ingredients. They are mainly used in controlling diseases like early blight, powdery mildew, etc.
- Category B: These are very sensitive fungicides as they control serious bacteria and fungal diseases. They are made of copper oxide which can be present in different proportions. They are applied at a very early stage of plants. They control late blight, bacterial specs, bacterial wilt, etc.
- Category C: They are usually the most expensive and most efficient. They control very serious fungal, viral and bacterial diseases. They can also work for diseases listed in categories A and B. They help in the control of special diseases like anthracnose, septoria leaf spot, fusarium wilt, etc.
Precautions to take!!!
- Application and timing are important to maximize the effectiveness of fungicides. Adhere strictly to the label and comply with the appropriate timing and application method.
- Numerous pesticides are registered for use by crop farmers and it should be noted that a fungicide cannot be legally used for any purpose other than the purpose shown on the approved label.
- Specific safety precautions should also be taken particularly when transporting, mixing and applying fungicides.
Specification: Red Force (Fungicide | 50g Sachets per Pack)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…