Spartan 300 OD |Insecticide | 100ml
Spartan 300 OD is an insecticide with a combination of contact, ingestion, and systemic properties. It offers fast and secure protection on cotton and vegetable crops.
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 210g/L + Beta-Cyfluthrin 90g/L 0D
Imidacloprid has been evaluated as a grain protectant for control of a wide range of stored-product beetle species. It is a systemic insecticide belonging to a class of chemicals called the neonicotinoids that act on insects’ central nervous systems. The chemical works by interfering with the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous system. Specifically, it causes a blockage of the nicotinic neuronal pathway. By blocking nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, imidacloprid prevents acetylcholine from transmitting impulses between nerves, resulting in the insect’s paralysis and eventual death. It is effective on contact and via stomach action. Because imidacloprid binds much more strongly to insect neuron receptors than mammal neuron receptors, this insecticide is more toxic to insects than mammals.
Use Spartan 300 OD Insecticide when you have insect pests infesting your crops and ornamentals. Most favorable control will be achieved when applications are made prior to the egg hatch of the target pests. Apply on calm days when wind speed is low to minimize the risk of drift.
Focus Crops: Rice, Maize, Tomato, Cotton, vegetables.
Focus pests: Whiteflies, Aphids, Armyworms, Borers, Bollworms, Thrips.
Dose rate: 40ml – 80ml (4-8ml) with 16L sprayer
Specification: Spartan 300 OD |Insecticide | 100ml
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…