Thema Carrot Seeds (East West Seed Brand | 10g Sachet)
Carrots are very tasty and have a good texture! They are strong-rooted vegetables that can be grown in many climates.
- Thema carrot seeds will give you one of the best carrot varieties in town.
- They are packaged in 10g sachets.
- The offered seeds are produced by East West Seed Company Limited.
- We deliver nationwide.
Thema carrot seeds
Thema carrot seeds are a premium variety of carrot produced by East West Seed Company Limited. This variety is very easy to grow and will bear big, sweet fruits.
- Thema has excellent resistance to Alternaria and to other diseases. It is extremely productive, with good tops and storage.
- It is ideal for dicing when harvested. When mature, the offered variety has an exterior deep orange colour. It is large and has a rounded tip.
- Ensure that these seeds are planted in loose sandy soil, preferably during the colder growing season.
Thema carrot seeds: Planting guide
- Gently mulch around the carrot stem to maintain moisture, speed up germination, and keep the heat from touching the roots directly.
- When the seedlings are an inch tall, ensure they are 3 or 4 inches apart. Snip the tops with the scissors instead of dragging them out to avoid destroying the delicate roots of the remaining plants.
- Water at least one inch per week at the start, then two inches as roots mature.
- Weed with scrutiny, however, be vigilant not to disturb the roots of young carrots while doing so.
- Fertilize with a little NPK fertilizer for 5 to 6 weeks after sowing.
Carrots: Ideal planting site
Carrots require a site that receives maximum sunshine, but they can also withstand partial shade.
As discussed above, the soil must be loose, sandy or loamy, and airy so that the carrot roots can easily pass down into the soil.
Specification: Thema Carrot Seeds (East West Seed Brand | 10g Sachet)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…