Tihan Insecticide | 100ML
Tihan insecticide is used for the control of Lepidoptera and sucking pests in Cotton.
The product acts by contact and ingestion. It has two active ingredients namely:
Spirotetramat 75 g/L
Spirotetramat is a systemic foliar insecticide that will offer growers an effective tool for protecting crops from sucking insect pests.
Flubendiamide 100 g/L
Flubendiamide will offer protection against lepidopteran insects like the Cotton Bollworms.
Tihan insecticide is a systemic insecticide acting by contact and ingestion for the control of fruit-feeding insects and sapsuckers in cotton and vegetables.
Active ingredient in Tihan Insecticide: Spirotretamat 75g/l + Flubendiamide 100g/l.
Focus crops of Tihan Insecticide: Vegetable, cotton cowpea
Target insects: Lepidoptera, Tomato hornworms, leaf miners (Tuta absoluta), bugs caterpillars, caterpillars, plant lice, whiteflies, and mites.
|Vegetables||200ml – 300ml/Ha|
|Tuta absoluta||400ml – 500ml/Ha|
|Cowpea||400ml – 500ml/Ha|
- Before you begin to mix the chemical, READ THE LABEL.
- Before handling Tihan insecticide, put on protective clothing (coveralls, gloves, boots, goggles or face shield, hat, and a respirator if the label indicates one must be worn.)
- Measure accurately and use only the amount specified on the label.
- When removing concentrated material from the container, keep the container below eye level to avoid splashing or spilling the insecticide into your face and eyes.
- If you splash or spill an insecticide, STOP IMMEDIATELY! Remove your contaminated clothing and wash it thoroughly with soap and water. Speed is essential when you or your clothing are contaminated. Remember also to clean up the spill.
- If possible, keep tihan insecticides in a locked cabinet in a well-ventilated utility area or garden shed.
- Never store insecticides in cabinets with or near food, animal feed, or medical supplies.
- Store flammable liquids outside your living area and far away from an ignition source such as a furnace, car, grill, or lawnmower.
- Store insecticides in containers that can be tightly sealed. Check the containers regularly to make sure they have no leaks, breaks, tears, or defects.
- Store insecticides in a location away from freezing temperatures or extreme heat.
- All insecticides are to be stored under lock and key at all times. The building, room, or structure where they are stored should be clearly marked with insecticide warning signs.
Specification: Tihan Insecticide | 100ML
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.