Yellow Bell Pepper Seeds (30 Seeds Per Pack)
Get one of the most popular large bell sweet pepper plants today! Our Yellow Bell Pepper is delicious for snacking, salads, sautéing, stuffing, or other delicious uses.
- They are hardy with good keeping quality.
- Highly disease-resistant and extremely reliable.
- They are packaged in seed packs and a pack contains 30 seeds.
Make a purchase today!
Yellow Bell Pepper Seeds are one of the most popular large bell pepper plants around. The fruit is delicious for snacking, salads, sautéing, stuffing, or other delicious uses.
- These bell peppers pack plenty of crunch and vitamins, including vitamins C and A.
- The 4-inch fruit will be mature about 75 days after planting. Harvest some early and while green but leave enough on the plant to turn red and sweeter. Cut the stem of the pepper; avoid twisting it.
- Large fleshy fruit of 12cm length and 9cm diameter with good keeping quality.
- This product is packaged in 100g tins and is available for nationwide delivery.
How to grow and care Yellow Bell Pepper Seeds
- The seeds need lots of heat to grow and for fruits to ripen. The peppers can be planted as soon as night temperatures reach about 60 degrees.
- In colder areas, it helps to warm the ground with black mulch material a week or so before planting.
- Place these peppers in full sun, or a spot that gets at least 6 hours of sun a day.
- Note that bell peppers do not grow well indoors because they need so much sun and heat.
- They like fertile soil that drains well, so loosen up dirt down to at least 8 inches before planting.
- Space the plants at least 18 inches apart. The plants grow to almost 2 feet high.
- You can grow bell peppers in containers, but the pot needs to be large enough to support the plant. This means about 24 inches around at the mouth of the container and at least 18 inches deep.
- Use a high-quality potting mix and add some compost to improve nutrients and drainage.
- Place the container in full sun.
Specification: Yellow Bell Pepper Seeds (30 Seeds Per Pack)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…