Gorontula Fruits (Big Pack) | 1000g
Gorontula (Azanza garckeana), also known as Silky Kola is a medicinal fruit that has a wide range of pharmacological activities such as antibacterial, antifungal, antihyperglycemic, antimalarial, antioxidant and iron absorption.
Pick out the quantity you want to eat, boil with 2-3 glass of water on low heat for about 15 – 20 minutes.
Drain out the water, leave it in the pot to cool down (while the pot is covered), split the fruits open and remove the seeds.
Eat/chew the fruits till it turns to a shaft, throw the shaft away, you can eat as many as you like anytime any day just like you eat any other fruit
Keep in an open ventilated space. The dry fruits can last years if kept under this condition.
Gorontula is known to be a ‘miracle fruit’ with its numerous benefits. It is a soft and chewy fruit and is sometimes referred to as “African Chewing Gum” fruit. Gorontula’s health benefits include the reduction of high blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, ease digestion, strengthen the body’s immune system, and can act as a treatment for asthma. It tends to enhance bowel movement. The fruit is commonly consumed as a food additive to soups and porridges.
Consumption of this fruit also tends to establish a deep appetite for sexual intercourse with your partner.
People with reduced libido due to stress or other health conditions can try Gorontula. Stimulates the development of wetness in women. It may also be used to improve fertility, thereby minimizing reliance on synthetic drugs. The fruit is growing in popularity due to the health benefits it provides and these have been identified by studies and health-conscious people.
It contains classes of compounds such as:
- Cyanogenic glucosides
- Amino acids
- Ascorbic acid
- Saponins Tannins
These compounds all contribute to why the seed is being identified as a wonder fruit.
Why Gorontula Functions
Most notably, the antibacterial, antifungal, antihyperglycemic, antimalarial, antioxidant and iron absorption qualities of the fruit make it potent and it is even commonly prescribed for people waiting to conceive.
How to eat Gorontula Fruit
After removing the kernel, it can be chewed raw. It is nice to eat.
Specification: Gorontula Fruits (Big Pack) | 1000g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…