Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 | Tomato Seeds
Our Hybrid Tomato seed of Cobra 26 F1 has one of the varieties of the Technisem range, which combines tolerances to TYLCV and to Bacterial Wilt. COBRA 26 F1 also improves yield productivity and viability to Sahelian & tropical tomato producers who have to confront pressures more and more complex. Place your orders for Hybrid Tomato, F1 Cobra 26 now.
Our Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 seed has one of the varieties of the Technisem range, which combines tolerances to TYLCV and to Bacterial Wilt. COBRA 26 F1 also improves yield productivity and viability to Sahelian & tropical tomato producers who have to confront pressures more and more complex.
It produces in abundance uniform square fruits. Its firmness ensures very good conservation after the maturity period of 65 to 70 days with its average fruit weight of 80 to 90g. It is suitable for all seasons planting and resist raining seasons & also has the highest yield per tomato plant.
F1 Cobra 26 is a hybrid tomato seed and a hybrid tomato, simply put, is created when plant breeders intentionally cross-pollinate two different varieties of a plant, with the outcome being an offspring, or hybrid that contains the best traits of each of the parents.
Plant Features of Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 :
- Very good vigor
- Very good productivity.
- Very good maturity of the first harvest from 65 days after planting.
- Square fruit with a medium size (80-90 g).
- Uniform coloration.
- Good firmness.
- Good conservation.
- TYLCV (Tomato Yellow Leaf Curled Virus).
- Very good tolerance to Bacterial Wilt – IR, (Ralstonia solanacearum) – IR.
- Resistant to Fusarium (Fol.0 et Fol.1) – HR
- Resistant to TMV(0) and to Verticillium – HR
Specification: Hybrid F1 Cobra 26 | Tomato Seeds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…