RIDOMIL GOLD| FUNGICIDE | 250g
A Fungicide is any toxic substance used to kill or inhibit the growth of fungi. Fungicides are generally used to control parasitic fungi that either cause economic damage to crop or ornamental plants or endanger the health of domestic animals or humans. Ridomil Gold, a product of Syngenta is a residual and systemic fungicide a perfect solution to fungal diseases on you farm.
Ridomil Gold is a residual and systemic fungicide for the control of downy mildew and late blight diseases in many crops.
Active Ingredients in Ridomil Gold
- 40 g/kg Metalaxyl-M
- 640 g/kg Mancozeb.
|Crop||Diseases||Product dosage Kg/ha||Spray interval||Max number of application||PHI||Remarks|
|Potatoes||Phytophthora infestans Pythium spp.||2.5||10 – 14||4
|7||Apply first before the outbreak of disease is anticipated|
|Tomatoes||Phytophthora infestans||2.5 – 4.0||7 – 10||4||7||Start spraying 3 to 5 days after transplanting or when weather condition favors late blight development|
|Vegetables(onions, egg-plant, and other leafy vegetables)||Perenospora viciae||2.5 – 3.5||10 – 14||4||Onions: 28
Lettuce & spinach: 14
Eggplant & pepper: 7
|First application 5 to 7 days after transplanting or when weather condition favors downy mildew development but before infection occurs|
|Grapevine||Perenospora viticola||2.5 – 3.0||14 -21||3||56||Up to 3 preventive sprays during the early stage of active growth at around flowering|
|Tobacco||Perenospora tobacina||300g/100L||10 – 14||4||7||Seedbed: 1st spray at the 4-leaf stage. Last application 1-2 days before transplanting|
Effects of Fungi on Crops
Plant fungus can quickly damage and even kill plants. Different types of fungi have a variety of appearances that include wilting, scabs. Sources of fungal infections are infected seed, soil, crop debris, nearby crops and weeds. Fungi are spread by wind and water splash, and through the movement of contaminated soil, animals, workers, machinery, tools, seedlings and other plant material. They enter plants through natural openings such as stomata and through wounds caused by pruning, harvesting, hail, insects, other diseases, and mechanical damage. Fungi constitute the largest number of plant pathogens and are responsible for a range of serious plant diseases. Most vegetable diseases are caused by fungi. They damage plants by killing cells and/or causing plant stress.
NOTE: Ensure to read Product label for more application guide!
Specification: RIDOMIL GOLD| FUNGICIDE | 250g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…