Amphion F1 Seed | Cabbage | 25g
Amphion F1 Cabbage seed is an early maturing tropical cabbage with an average harvesting date of 80 days after transplanting.
- Head Colour: Fresh Green
- Head Weight: 1.25 to 1.50 kg
- Head Shape: Round
- Field Holding: 10 to 12 days
- Internal Structure: Good
- Maturity: 70 to 75 days
- Attractive light green color and head shape
- Good harvest uniformity level
- Good maturity level
Advantages of Amphion F1 cabbage Seed
- Market acceptable head size, shape, and color.
- A high percentage of first harvestable heads at the first harvest.
- Early maturity, quick fruiting, and harvest.
Know This Before Planting Your cabbage!
Like most vegetables, cabbage needs at least 6 hours of full sun each day; more is better. It also needs fertile, well-drained, moist soil with plenty of rich organic matter. The soil pH should be between 6.5 and 6.8 for optimum growth and to discourage clubroot disease.
In the absence of a soil test, add nitrogen-rich amendments such as blood meal, cottonseed meal, or composted manure to the soil, or amend the soil to add valuable nutrition and improve texture. Plants grow best with a combination of good soil and just the right plant food.
Cabbage demands even moisture to produce good heads. Mulch with compost finely ground leaves, or finely ground bark to keep the soil cool and moist and to keep down weeds. Water regularly, applying 1 to 1.5 inches of water per week if it doesn’t rain. You can measure the amount of water with a rain gauge left in the garden.
Fertilize plants again with a liquid fertilizer such as fish emulsion or 20-20-20 after they begin to develop new leaves and when they start forming heads.
Specification: Amphion F1 Seed | Cabbage | 25g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…