Commandant F1 Sweet Pepper Seeds (Syngenta | 1000 Seeds)
We sell Commandant F1 which is a blocky hybrid pepper that eventually turns red at full physiological maturity.
- It is a medium late to late variety producing blocky pepper fruits.
- The average fruit weight is 220g.
- Regular consumption of sweet pepper is recommended to overcome many disorders and live a healthy life.
We deliver nationwide.
Commandant F1 is a blocky hybrid pepper variety that eventually turns red at full physiological maturity. It is a medium late to late variety producing blocky pepper fruits.
- The fruits have a large deep blocky appearance with thick walls and excellent quality.
- It is suitable for greenhouse and open field production.
Commandant F1: Features
- Earliness: Medium.
- Maturity: 90 days after transplanting.
- Plant: Medium-sized bush, strong vigor erect plants with good cover and fruit set.
- Fruit: Large deep blocky 3-4 lobes, thick wall, the average size of 12.5 x 10 cm. They are usually medium-dark green at the onset and will turn red at maturity.
- Average fruit weight: 220g.
- Yield: 25-30 tonnes per acre open field and 50-60 tonnes in the greenhouse.
- Yield per plant: 2kg for green and 4kg for red.
- Harvest at 75-90 days for the green market.
- Harvest at 90-120 days for the red market.
- Harvest period: 10 weeks in the open field and 4-6 months in the greenhouse.
- Disease tolerance: Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Potato Mosaic Virus (Y), Bacterial Leaf Spot Race 1-3 & Pepper Mottle Virus.
- 10,000 seeds per Acre
Health benefits of sweet pepper seeds
The health benefits of sweet pepper include the treatment of cancer, anemia, arthritis, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, improvement of bone density, and digestive health. It maintains skin health, prevents muscle cramps, and mitigates restless leg syndrome.
- Regular consumption of sweet pepper is recommended to overcome all these disorders and live a healthy life.
- The fruit is considered to be an anti-haemorrhoidal, antiseptic, diaphoretic, digestive, irritant, rubefacient, sialagogue, antirheumatic, and tonic.
- It is ingested internally for the treatment of the cold stage of fevers, debility during convalescence or old age, for asthma, varicose veins, and stomach upsets.
- Externally, it is used as a therapy for sprains, unbroken chilblains, neuralgia, and pleurisy.
Specification: Commandant F1 Sweet Pepper Seeds (Syngenta | 1000 Seeds)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…