Coriander Multicut Seeds | 10g
Historically, coriander has been used as a digestive aid for thousands of years and utilized as a culinary spice across the world. It not only adds color and fresh flavor but also acts as an anti-food poisoning agent. With simple techniques, coriander can be grown in the comfort of a balcony next to other herbs or plants. The numerous benefits of this herb make it our perfect pick to grow at home and share with friends and family!
Purchase and Grow Coriander Today!
Coriander multicut seeds produce vigorous, erect plants with dark green broad leaves with a serrated margin and multiple sides shoot giving excellent bunches for the retail market. Coriander is very popular in many African homes and in many types of Cuisine throughout the world.
Features Coriander multicut seeds
- High-yielding bolting tolerant strain harvested for its attractive glossy dark green leaves.
- Multicut has outstanding, uniform, and consistent quality.
- Maturity: 35-50 days after sowing with a plant height of 15-20 cm.
- Free from bacterial leaf Blight
- Important Seed Information
- 90 seeds/gm
- 3000gm per acre
- Recommended standard spacing: 30 * 3-5cm
How to grow
- Coriander crop thrives well in temperatures between 17° to 27°C. Coriander seeds are best sown directly in pots rather than growing them in seed trays and then transplanting the sprouts.
- You can grow coriander in full sun and well-drained soil with a pH of 6.2 to 6.8. Sow the coriander seeds about half to one inch deep in the soil. Space the seeds at a gap of approximately 6 inches. Press the soil over the seeds and cover with the half-inch layer of fine mulch. Water thoroughly.
- Water the plants in dry periods. Be sure to not over-water the plant to avoid root rot. Good soil drainage is essential to ensure healthy root health as coriander has deep taproots.
- Germination of coriander takes up to 2-3 weeks. Remember to thin young plants to 20 cm apart to allow them to grow to their full size. To extend the coriander harvest, regularly snip soft stems, rotating the plant while you harvest.
How to Care for Coriander
Coriander prefers cool weather similar to spinach and lettuce alike. It can be grown in partial sun as the herb does not demand full soon.
- Avoid transplanting or repotting the germinated seeds and prefer starting from the seeds straight. This will help you avoid bolting.
- The key to growing healthy coriander herb is regular and steady watering. Remember to mulch to keep the soil surface cool.
- For a steady supply, we suggest planting small patches every 2-3 weeks throughout the growing season.
Harvesting Coriander Herb
Coriander can be harvested when the plant has become six inches tall. At this height, the leaves of the herb will be tender and least bitter. The stems tend to be more pungent as compared to the leaves. Cut the gentle stems at the soil level.
Specification: Coriander Multicut Seeds | 10g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…