Darina Cucumber Seeds| Hybrid| 10g
Darina F1 cucumber seed is one of the most productive cucumber seeds available in the market. The matured fruits of Darina F1 are usually deep green in color with big size and cylindrical shape. This variety has predominantly female flowers and may not necessarily need bees for pollination. It is a downy mildew-resistant slicing cucumber with good yield potential in later harvests.
Place an Order Today!!
Darina F1 cucumber seed is one of the most productive slicing cucumber seeds available in the market. This variety of hybrid cucumber seeds can support a lot of big cucumber fruits at a time if well-fed with nutrients. The fruits of Darina F1 are deep green in color, cylindrical in shape, and big. This variety is parthenocarpic in nature, that is, it has predominantly female flowers and may not necessarily need bees for pollination.
Characteristics of Darina F1 Seed
- Just like Murano F1, Darina F1 presents with very large leaves. The large leaves make the variety very efficient in the use of sunlight for photosynthesis. Efficient photosynthesis makes plants manufacture more food and leads to better yield and revenue for the farmer.
- Darina F1 has a vigorous growth habit. The plant can grow as high as 12 feet if staked.
- The length of the fruit of Darina F1 cucumber fruit is between 20 – 23cm
- The diameter of this cucumber fruit is about 4-5cm
- The fruits produced by Darina F1 are super dark green. In most parts of Nigeria, dark green cucumber fruits command better prices.
- This variety has a crawling habit. It yields better when staked
- The maturity time of Darina F1 is between 40 – 50 days. It matures faster in a hot climate
- Resistance to cucumber vein yellow virus, cucumber scab disease, cucumber mosaic virus, and powdery mildew
Advantages of planting Darina F1 cucumber seeds
- There are instances of farmers who harvested 500-800 bags of cucumbers from one acre of farmland (4,000 square meters) using the Darina F1 variety. A bag of cucumber weighs 40-45kg. This is one of the merits of planting Darina F1 seeds.
- The dark green color of the Darina F1 cucumber fruits appeals to buyers in the Nigerian market. The color also makes it command a very high price as compared to other varieties.
- Darina F1 has a thick fruit wall. This makes it stay fresh for a very long time. Darin F1 fruits can stay fresh for more than 7 days if well kept.
- The maturity time of this variety of cucumber is short. You can start harvesting at 40 days. This can enable you to recoup your investment in no time.
- You can grow this variety in all towns and regions in Nigeria. Be it in southern Nigeria or northern Nigeria.
- It has good resistance and tolerance to a lot of diseases and pests.
Specification: Darina Cucumber Seeds| Hybrid| 10g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…