Giant Italian Parsley | Hybrid | 4g
Italian Parsley is a variety with classic aromatic, mildly pungent yet sweet parsley flavour. Great as a garnish, salad herb, or just eating fresh straight from the garden. This variety is one of the best for cooking and retains its flavour and shape better than curly-leafed varieties, in fact, it can even be used in larger quantities as a green vegetable in dishes. Also good for drying and crushing into parsley flakes. Parsley is a rich source of folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, and iron.
Purchase Now, Available in our store.
The giant Italian Parsley variety is from WellGrow seeds with that classic aromatic, mildly pungent yet sweet parsley flavour. Great as a garnish, salad herb, or just eating fresh straight from the garden. This variety is one of the best for cooking and retains its flavour and shape better than curly-leafed varieties, in fact, it can even be used in larger quantities as a green vegetable in dishes. Also good for drying and crushing into parsley flakes. Parsley is a rich source of folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, and iron.
What Does Giant Italian Parsley Look Like?
Even the farmer with moderate herbal knowledge may wonder, what does Italian parsley look like? This 6 to 12 inch (15-31 cm.) tall plant has sturdy, slender stems topped with flat, deeply divided leaves. The leaves are soft and pliable and useful whole or chopped. In fact, the entire stem is well cut up and used in chicken salad or other places where celery or some crunchy vegetable would be appropriate. You can even use Giant Italian Parsley roots in salads or sautés
How to Grow Giant Italian Parsley
Italian parsley herbs require temperate conditions. They don’t perform well in extremely hot areas and are prone to freezing back in cold climates. Choose a sunny site in well-draining soil with plenty of organic amendment. Use a fine mixture of potting soil, peat moss, and sand. Cover with 1/8 inch (3 mm.) fine dusting of soil, and keep the seeds misted and lightly moist. Thin seedlings to 10 to 12 inches (25-31 cm.) apart.
Care of Giant Italian Parsley
- Allow the soil to dry out partially between watering.
- Water deeply approximately once per week and allow excess moisture to drain out.
- Fertilize plants in the ground in early spring with a balanced fertilizer. Potted plants may be fertilized monthly with a half dilution of liquid plant food.
- Trim what you need, taking the stems back to the core of the plant.
- If your plant is skinny and spindly, try moving it to a brighter area.
- Cut off any blooms as they occur, as this will cause the plant to seed and leaf production to diminish.
Specification: Giant Italian Parsley | Hybrid | 4g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…