Sweet Pepper Nikita F1 | 5g
Sweet Pepper Nikita F1 is a new hybrid of Techisem’s sweet pepper range, Nikita F1 will give you entire satisfaction all year round. Its tolerance to Xanthomonas, associated with a ridge-till, assure a very good production during the hot and humid seasons. Make purchases today.
Sweet Pepper Nikita F1 is a new hybrid of Techisem’s sweet pepper range, Nikita F1 will give you entire satisfaction all year round. Its tolerance to Xanthomonas, associated with a ridge-till, assure a very good production during the hot and humid seasons.
Peppers are low in calories and are loaded with good nutrition. All varieties are excellent sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber. Plus, the spicy ones liven up bland food, making it more satisfying
• Very vigorous
• Very productive
• Very Good canopy
• Blocky (8 x 9.5 cm)
• Deep green to a vivid yellow at maturity
• Very good firmness
• Thick flesh (6 to 7 mm)
• Good maturity (60 to 70 days)
• Good tolerance to Xanthomonas (Xanthomonas campestris pv. vesicatoria)
• TMV (0) (Tobacco Mosaic Virus )
Steps to take in planting Sweet Pepper Nikita F1
- Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70degrees F.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 15-20″ apart in greenhouse/conservatory with root ball 1/2″ below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato-type fertilizer.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full size and full color.
Specification: Sweet Pepper Nikita F1 | 5g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…