Treated Habanero Red Pepper Seeds (BioStim Protected | Bakker Brothers Brand)
- These seeds have been treated with Bio-Stimulants which confer: Increased germination energy, increased root growth, increased vegetative growth, increased fruit setting, increased fruit quality (shape, weight, colour), increased resistance to climatic stress, advanced ripening etc
Habanero Red Pepper Seeds
The large blocky fruit of this variety starts off with a fresh green colour turning to red . The fruit walls are thick and fleshy and the shoulders of the fruit are shallow with a very good calyx attachment. The plants carry a high yield and have an average height indoors of 160 cm, but will in outdoor conditions be semi-compact with a good cover against sunscalding. If planted in double rows outside with a short staked support, a very high yield over a long picking period can be achieved. The resistance against PVY is an added value.
- Hybrid, pre-packed seeds
- Type of cultivation: Glasshouse, Nethouse, Open field, Plastic house
- Yield (visual) Very high
- Plant vigour: Strong
- Plant continuance Medium | Plant height (+cm) Medium 160 cm
- Internode length Short
- Fruit shape Rectangular / Blocky
- Fruit length (cm) 10 – 12 | Fruit diameter (cm) 9 – 10
- Wall thickness: Thick
- Fruit colour before maturity: Green
- Final fruit colour: Red
- Fruit weight (gr) 180 – 220
- Fruit weight uniformity: Good | Fruit shape uniformity: Good
- Attachment: Pendant
- Lobes/cells: Three or four | Blossom scar Very small
- Cracking on sides and shoulders: No cracking
- Silvering: Almost none
- Micro cracking sides and shoulders: Low amount
- Calyx: touching or not touch fruit: Fully touching
- Firmness when fruit ready to pick: Firm
- Pungency: Sweet
Specification: Treated Habanero Red Pepper Seeds (BioStim Protected | Bakker Brothers Brand)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Products are well packaged and available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly click here to review our shipping options.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.