Watermelon Sweet Sangria F1 | 10g
The Sangria F1 is an all-season watermelon with a high yield and outstanding fruit consistency. Our sweet Sangria f1 Watermelon seed is the best seed for harvesting watermelon with a deep red flesh and a sweet taste that is so juicy.
Features of the product:
- Germination: 4 to 10 days
- Maturity: from 62 to 66 days.
- It produces a watermelon round in shape.
- Germination Temperature: Optimum soil temperature 70-85oF
- Crop Sowing depth: 1.3 cm
- Weight is 8-9 kg when mature.
- Product flesh is crisp, soft, and deep red when ripe.
- Packaging: 10 g
The watermelon sweet sangria F1 is a very good variety of watermelon. Watermelon is a tasty fruit. Now the sweet sangria breed is top-notch when it comes to watermelon. The elongated fruit is about 20 to 25 pounds long and the rind is predominantly highlighted with green and light green stripes. The inner flesh has a beautiful red color, and the taste is delicious. It’s so soft and so juicy.
Fruit flesh is crisp, sweet and intense red. The shape is high round when mature and weights around 8 to 9 kg. Long shelf life and outstanding consistency of shipping. High resistance to cracking and gum stem blight.
Watermelon Sweet Sangria F1 benefits:
- The seeds deliver great yields and outstanding productivity.
- The substance is very sweet and very nutritious when mature.
- High yield results in good profits for farmers
Health effects Watermelon Sweet Sangria F1 has on your body
- Watermelons are about 92% of water. This refreshing fruit is saturated with nutrients.
- A juicy bite contains a lot of vitamins A, B6, and C, a lot of enzymes, lycopene and amino acids.
- There’s a decent amount of potassium in it, too.
- It is free of sugar, very low in sodium, and has just 40 calories per cup.
- This type of Watermelon has the highest lycopene content of any kind of fresh food. It has around 15 to 20 milligrams per serving of 2 cups.
- Lycopene is a phytonutrient, this is a naturally occurring compound in fruit and vegetables that interacts with the human body to cause a balanced reaction. Additionally, lycopene improves the heart wellbeing, bone and also prevents prostate cancer. It is also a potent antioxidant that is believed to have anti-inflammatory effects. If you really want to optimize your lycopene intake, let your melon mature completely. The redder your melon gets, the higher the concentration of lycopene it has.
- Watermelon also provides fiber that maintains a healthy digestive tract and helps keep you refreshed.
Specification: Watermelon Sweet Sangria F1 | 10g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…