Tuber Force Herbicide | Post-Emergence
Are you a Tuber Farmer? Do you have the problem of weeding your farm multiple times before harvesting? Tuber Force Herbicide is a selective post- emergence herbicide for the control of weeds in tubers, especially in yam, cassava, Irish potato and sweet potato.
Tuber force herbicide is a selective post-emergence herbicide used to control nutsedge and broad-leaved weeds in tubers, especially in yam, cassava, Irish potato and sweet potato.
Active Ingredient: Rimsulfuron
Rimosulfuron is known to provide post-emergent systemic control of annual and perennial broad-leaf weeds and sedges. Products containing Rimsulfuron can be applied as a foliar spray, where it will be absorbed through the plant’s leaves and travels down to the plants’ roots for control. Rimsulphuron acts by inhibiting the action of acetolactate synthase (ALS), also known as acetohydroxyacid synthase (AHAS). Without this enzyme, the plant cannot produce specific amino acids (isoleucine, leucine and valine) thereby preventing protein formation. This effectively prevents growth at the growing points of the plant, namely the apical meristem and root tip.
Preventive Measures when using Tuber Force Herbicide
- Make sure kids, pets, and anyone non-essential to the application is out of the area before mixing and applying herbicides.
- Be sure to wear clothing that will protect you when using herbicides. Consider wearing a long sleeve shirt, long pants, and closed-toe shoes in addition to any other protective clothing or equipment required by the label.
- Mix pesticides outdoors or in well-ventilated areas.
- Mix only what you need to use in the short term to avoid storing or disposing of excess pesticide.
- Be prepared for a spill. Have paper towels, sawdust or kitty litter, garbage bags, and non-absorbent gloves on hand to contain the spill. Avoid using excessive amounts of water, as this may only spread the herbicide and could be harmful to the environment.
- After using pesticides, wash your hands before eating.
NOTE: Read the first aid instructions on Tuber Force Herbicide label before using the product.
Specification: Tuber Force Herbicide | Post-Emergence
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…