Online Training On Integrated Farming Systems (May Edition | Paid Webinar | Zoom)
- We offer the first edition of Afrimash Online training on Integrated Farming Systems which will be featured via Zoom on May 22, 2020 (6-8pm).
- This is an opportunity to make the best use of your farmland and increase crop yield all year round as well as understand the concept of Integrated Farming Systems (IFS).
- Resource Person: Ron Yemi Omotunde (Agronomist, Principal Consultant and Director)
- Register now: https://bit.ly/2Amfmeh
- Cost is N3,000
- ACCOUNT DETAILS: Bank Name: UBA Plc
Account name: AFRIMASH COMPANY LIMITED
Account Number: 2129087920
- Send proof of payment via mail to email@example.com
Online Training On Integrated Farming Systems
Afrimash paid online training session holds this month (May 2020)
- Online Training: May 22, 2020, 6 – 8 pm daily.
- Concept of Integrated Farming Systems
- Component of Integrated Farming Systems
- Methods of Integrated Farming Systems
- Profitable small farm Ideas
- Farm mechanisation
- Available and affordable farm tools and equipment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.