A-Type Poultry Cage (40birds)
If you are in the business of egg production or hatching, then a layer battery cage for this purpose is of the essence. Its biggest advantage is increasing egg production to 98%. Besides that, with the A-type layer battery cage, it is very easy to handle chicken waste and reduce disease transmission.
What’s more? You just found the best place to get it!
A-Type Poultry Cage
The A-type poultry cage is a type of layer battery cage. The battery cage system, also known as the chicken cage, is a type of intensive poultry housing system in which chickens are housed in compartment units. It is so called because it involves the arrangement of similar-looking cages in rows and columns. The battery cage’s rows and columns are also closely knit together, with the same dividing walls as a battery’s cells.
The chicken battery cage is distinguished from other cages by the fact that its floors slope from back to front. This allows eggs to roll from the back to the front of the cage, making collection easier. The A-type chicken battery cage is especially suitable and recommended for egg production in a layers poultry farm.
- 8 cage nets
- Water line, chicken cup
- Feed tank
- Frame for A-type cage
- Water tank
- Other accessories
- The A-type poultry cage is typically 3-4 tiers high
- These cages ensure that birds can breed comfortably and in an efficient manner.
- The A-type poultry cage is a traditional type cage and compared to the H-type, it is affordable and suitable for starting poultry business.
- The A-type poultry cage combines the benefits of a cage system with those of alternative housing for egg laying hens.
- The poultry have room to roam about and stretch. This guarantees that the birds are in a good psychological state and consequently leads to better egg laying quality.
- It has a reasonable slope at the bottom mesh to reduce the rate of broken eggs.
- These cages are fitted with protective designs to prevent the birds from pecking the eggs, resulting in a higher quality production of eggs for breeding.
- A reasonable stagger distance between the upper and lower cages is presenr to prevent manure from the upper cage from falling onto the lower chickens.
Specification: A-Type Poultry Cage (40birds)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.