300kg Blast Freezer (with stainless shelves)
If you are looking to expand the amount of stock you hold quickly and without fuss or deterioration? Our blast freezer is the right choice for your company.
- We offer blast freezers in different specifications depending on your specific needs.
- NPI Cool Blast Freezers were crafted by HVAC engineers and food technologists to quickly reduce the temperature of any food products to a temperature usually between -25⁰C to -35⁰C
- Our blast freezer models are easy to use, affordable, resilient, and operationally efficient.
- We deliver nationwide.
300kg Blast Freezer
Simply put, a blast freezer is simply an extremely cold freezer. Blast freezers are sometimes mentioned as shock freezers. They rapidly bring down the temperature of (usually) foodstuffs or fresh produce, freezing them very quickly. The 300kg blast freezer is a blast freezer with a capacity of 300kg.
- Apart from the conventional cold storeroom, you’re mostly conversant with, blast freezers operate a process of pushing cold air at high speed across a foodstuff to freeze the merchandise as rapidly as possible.
- They are widely utilized in the frozen foods industry for things like iced cream, pre-prepared meals, vegetables, or fish. Many commercial kitchens also utilize these freezer storage units.
- NPI Blast Freezers were crafted by HVAC engineers and food technologists to quickly reduce the temperature of any food products to a temperature usually between -25⁰C to -35⁰C to form the products which are safe for storage and sales distribution. Our blast freezer models are easy to use, affordable, resilient, and operationally efficient.
- If there are any bespoke specifications you’ve got, ask us today!
Why use a Blast Freezer?
When you freeze food (or anything else) the water inside crystallizes into ice. The lengthier the freezing takes, the larger the ice crystals in the item. Larger ice crystals damage materials by causing phenomena like cell bursting, which affects the quality and flavor of foods.
Rapid freezing causes the crystals formed to be very small, which does less damage and preserves food at a better quality. Even more usefully, once the food is “blast frozen” it is often moved into a traditional freezer for extended-term storage – as long as it stays cold enough for the food to remain frozen, of course.
Safe Freezing with Blast Freezers
- Aside from the integrity, quality, and taste of the food, blast freezing also offers health and safety benefits. The extreme cold slows down the proliferation of bacteria(such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, etc.). As long as the food is handled safely then put into the freezer immediately after preparation, there’s a greatly reduced risk of contamination.
- One of the most important benefits of blast freezers is that they have the power to freeze plenty of produce in as little as 24 hours. This super-fast process ensures that microorganisms (bacteria) have little time to develop and keeps products fresh.
- Another fantastic advantage of the blast freezer is that it can help to preserve nutrients in food. The speedy freezing process effectively stops rapid nutrient deterioration.
- Blast freezers also can be valuable retain nutrients in ready-cooked meals, making them a crucial asset to possess because the demand for healthier frozen goods grows across the planet.
So who are blast freezers beneficial for?
Butchers, bakers, retailers, food groups, and even pharmaceutical companies have all reaped the advantages of portable blast freezing units. Their versatility means they will be used across several industries and for all kinds of temperature-sensitive products.
Specification: 300kg Blast Freezer (with stainless shelves)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…