6-Row Seed Planter | Farm Implement
Our seed planters make it easy to plant large quantities of seeds efficiently and within a short period of time.
- This product is new and highly efficient.
- All the accessories are adequately pre-checked before shipment.
- We deliver nationwide.
Place your orders now!
6-Row Seed Planter
The 6-row seed planter is a farm implement usually towed behind a tractor, that sows (plants) seeds in rows throughout a field. A planter’s primary functions include opening the planting furrow, metering the seeds, depositing them in the furrow, covering them, and compacting the soil around them. Each of those functions has an impact on the precision of the planter in some way.
- The planter lays the seeds down in a precise manner along rows.
- It is suitable for sowing maize, soybean, cowpea, and other seeds.
- It is connected to tractors for efficiency.
- This machine is a time and energy saver and provides for efficient crop operations.
How the Planter Works
- A seedbox can be found in each row of a planter. This container holds the seeds that will be planted in that row. The seed falls into a seed plate through the bottom of the box. The seeds fall out one by one onto the ground as the plate rotates.
- A trash wheel is located at the front of the individual row setup. These two blades with jagged edges help clear debris from the row where the seed will be planted.
- The disc opener is the next component. These two-disc blades, which have smooth edges, dig a trench in which the seed will be planted.
- The gauge wheel is next in line. This wheel spins the seed plate, releasing a new seed at a set distance from the previous seed. The seed passes through a sensor as it falls. The farmer can see how many seeds are being planted, how far apart they are being planted, and whether all rows are working properly from the tractor seat.
- Covering the seed is the final step. Closing wheels are the two wheels at the back of the row. They’re all pointing at each other, and their sole purpose is to cover the seed.
Specification: 6-Row Seed Planter | Farm Implement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…
5,760 Chicken Eggs Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M48 Model