65cm Feather Plucker | 5-10 Birds In 3 Minutes
This feather plucker offers the combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for swift processing of poultry for farmers/vendors. The plucker has a diameter of 65cm.
- It helps remove feathers from poultry within a short duration.
- An operation, regardless of the model, typically lasts 3 minutes.
- Make sure this equipment is kept far away from children.
This equipment is a must-get for you if you are in the poultry processing line, get yours today!
65cm Feather Plucker Machine
This feather plucker machine is used for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys, etc.)
- It ensures a high possibility of efficiency and time-saving options, eventually bringing about quick processing of poultry birds for the farmer or processor.
- This feather plucking machine is capable of de-feathering 5-10 birds at a go.
- The entire process of plucking takes about 3 minutes.
How a feather plucker machine works
- A de-feathering machine is designed as a cylindrical stainless steel jar mounted on a rectangular metal stand. The machine also has an electric motor. The inner surface of the machine has bullet-shaped rubber fittings which are sometimes called plucker fingers.
- When a slaughtered and scalded bird is dropped inside the de-feathering machine, the plucker fingers will get rid of the feathers as the electric motor rotates and the body of the bird rubs against the fingers.
- The removed feathers come out at an opening below the machine.
- Within 5 minutes max, the feather removal process should have been completed.
Directions for use
- Slaughter the bird and allow blood to drain properly.
- Dip the chicken in hot water to scald at 65 to 80 degrees. The temperature of the water is dependent on the toughness of the skin of the bird.
- Turn on the machine and drop the scalded birds in it.
- The best time to turn off the machine is between 10 to 20 seconds, although this depends on the type of poultry and its skin toughness.
- Always turn off the machine before attempting to grab the de-feathered chickens.
- Always clean and sanitize the machine upon every use, so as to prolong the life of the machine.
- The main power supply voltage should always be higher than the machine supply.
- For best results, the poultry birds should be completely dead, bled out, and scalded before putting them into the de-feathering machine.
- If not properly bled, the poultry bird may bruise, damaging the skin.
- Don’t ever touch or operate the de-feathering machine with wet hands.
- Make sure the equipment is kept far away from children.
Specification: 65cm Feather Plucker | 5-10 Birds In 3 Minutes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…