Complete Artificial Insemination Kit for Small Ruminants (with Plastic Case and MT30/54 Thawing Unit)
Artificial insemination (AI) is the process of collecting sperm cells from a male animal and manually depositing them into the reproductive tract of a female.
This device is easy to manage, clean and use and the semen collected are able to be kept uncontaminated till insemination.
Artificial insemination (AI) can undoubtedly be regarded as the oldest and most widely used assisted reproductive technique/technology (ART) with regards to livestock production.
The three cornerstones of its application are that it is simple, economical and successful. Artificial insemination offers many well-known benefits for producers such as the use of fresh + diluted + chilled and frozen semen to breed animals. To ensure its successful use, the AI technique must be selected on the basis of the type of semen planned to be used.
Advantages of Artificial Insemination
- There is no need for maintenance of breeding bull for a herd; hence the cost of maintenance of breeding bull is saved.
- It prevents the spread of certain diseases and sterility due to genital diseases such as contagious abortion, vibriosis.
- By regular examination of semen after collection and frequent checking on fertility make early detection of interior males and better breeding efficiency is ensured.
- Progeny testing can be done at an early age.
- The semen of the desired size can be used even after the death of that particular sire.
- The semen collected can be taken to the urban areas or rural areas for insemination.
- It makes possible the mating of animals with great differences in size without injury to either of the animals.
- It is helpful to inseminate the animals that are refuse to stands or accept the male at the time of estrum.
- Artificial insemination is very useful in maintaining accurate breeding and calving records.
- Increases the rate of conception and helps in better record keeping.
- Old, heavy and injured sires can be used.
Precautions on artificial insemination
- Only well-trained personnel should carry out such operations, with the recommended equipment.
- Artificial insemination requires more time than natural services.
- This practice necessitates the knowledge of the structure and function of reproduction on the part of the animals.
- Improper cleaning of instruments and unsanitary conditions may lead to lower fertility.
- If the bull is not properly tested, the spreading of genital diseases will be increased.
- Technician case made of ABS plastic
- QuickLock insemination device for sheep/goat
- 50 universal sheaths for sheep/goat
- 100 insemination gloves, shoulder-length
- Thawing unit MT 30/54, +38°C
- Converter: For thaw units, portable incubators, portable semen storage units and warming plates
- Thermometer up to +50°C
- Mini cutters
- Angled tweezers, 15 cm
- Clamp for holding the canister
- A speculum for sheep/goat illuminated handle and plastic tubes for speculum disposable
- ReproJelly 100 ml, the sperm-friendly lubricant
Specification: Complete Artificial Insemination Kit for Small Ruminants (with Plastic Case and MT30/54 Thawing Unit)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…