Automatic Nipple Drinker (Pack of 100 Pieces)
The automatic nipple drinker with clip for chickens comes in a pack of 100 pieces. They discharge water for chickens to drink without wetting the litter.
- It can be used for broilers, layers, pullets, and other similar birds.
- The nipple clip is 3/4″, so you will need a 3/4″ PVC pipe for installing them.
- The items are new and are all in good condition.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
Automatic Nipple Drinker
We offer automatic nipple drinker which is a premium device used in the poultry industry to discharge water for chickens without wetting the litter. You probably already know that keeping your chickens healthy and happy requires that you give them fresh, clean water regularly. Once your birds are happy, they grow well and lay more eggs (in the case of layers).
Having your water discharged through the nipple system ensures that your chickens always have fresh, clean water.
The automatic nipple drinkers can be used for layers, broilers, and other birds in cages or on the floor. You can use one automatic nipple drinker with clip for 3 or 4 chickens in the cage. Alternatively, you can use it for up to 8 chickens in a deep litter rearing system.
All you have to do is attach the nipple drinker with a clip to the PVC pipe that is connected to a water supply source. Once the chicken pecks on the tip of the nipple, they are able to drink water.
Chickens are easily attracted to shiny materials, so they will easily peck at the shiny nipple tip and then discover that it’s a source of water.
Specification: Automatic Nipple Drinker (Pack of 100 Pieces)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…