Brooding Cage (For Broiler | 3 Tiers | 120 Capacity)
This cage is specially adapted to house broiler chicks from day old till maturity. They are constructed to occupy limited land space, provide optimum ventilation for birds as well as improve performance and productivity.
- Orders and shipping include additional costs for installation and transportation of workers.
- Make purchases today.
The Broiler/Brooding Cage is designed for clean and convenient brooding within limited land spaces. They come with all the required water accessories and adjoining parts.
- The cage is suitable for all kinds of poultry chicks as well as mature birds in an all-in-all-out intensive management system.
- The need to provide auxiliary heat for the animals is called brooding.
- Our brooding cage is designed for clean and easy egg packing as well as minimal feed spillage.
- They are semi-automated with a drinking system, premium feeding system to avoid feed wastage.
- This cage has durable frames and good quality connecting fittings.
This cage is categorized into
- Tiers: 3 tiers.
- Capacity: 120 birds per unit.
- Wire mesh finishing: Fully galvanized.
- 12 cells
Why a brooding cage
- For convenience purposes
- It aids the management of space 3) Accountability
- Zero intake wastage
- Healthy Birds
- Hygienic product
- Appropriate waste management
- Less labor
- Beginning at one day of age, the chick should be housed at a temperature between 87 – 92° F (30 – 33° C), at a relative humidity between 40 – 60%.
- Care should be taken to prevent the chicks from being exposed to drafts which could result in the wind chill. When the chick is one week of age the temperature can be reduced by 4° F (2° C).
- Continue reducing the temperature until the housing temperature of 70° F (21° C) is reached.
- Observation of the birds during the brooding period can assist you in providing the most desirable temperatures.
- Birds that are cold will huddle together in a very tight group. Should this condition exist the temperature needs to be increased.
- Chicks that are too hot will pant and appear drowsy.
- Chicks that are comfortable will be evenly dispersed within the cage and be active except during periods of rest.
Specification: Brooding Cage (For Broiler | 3 Tiers | 120 Capacity)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…