Cassava Presser | Garri Processing Equipment
The cassava presser machine is an indispensable equipment in garri processing. It is necessary to ensure the good quality of the finished product. It uses the principle of the hydraulic press and is widely used as a garri dewatering machine. Its main function is to remove the excess water from garri.
Order yours now!
The cassava presser uses the principle of hydraulic press to directly press and squeeze the water off bags of ground cassava to reduce or get rid of moisture. Before sifting and frying the garri, you need to drain the water completely. You can’t achieve that by squeezing the bag of garri with your hands. This is where the cassava presser with hydraulic jack comes in.
Pack the fermented garri mash in sacks and place it in the presser. with the principle of self-weight and hydraulic press to remove as much moisture as possible. Pressing is completed when water is no longer dripping from the sacks. Once put into the presser it gets tightened and moisture is drained out of it.
The hydraulic press works by pressing a small amount of force onto the plunger which presses the fluid below. Some people, especially those in rural areas, use wood and strong chords to tie the bag of garri. Some, place a heavy stone on the bag of garri to increase the pressure.
This is a very slow and unhygienic method of draining water from your garri. It is not a good method for a commercial garri producer. Therefore as a commercial garri producer, the cassava presser is a piece of equipment you should have.
After this process has been completed, you can then proceed to fry the garri and then package.
- It comes with a brand new hydraulic jack to make the pressing easy.
- 24 hours of continuous work available.
- Simple installation
- Easy operation
- It is much more effective than the traditional process.
- Multiple bags can be placed at the same time.
- The cassava presser typically takes 1 – 3 hours to remove excess water.
Specification: Cassava Presser | Garri Processing Equipment
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…