Castrator Device (For Farm Animals)
We sell castrators which are one of the burdizzo castrator veterinary instruments. This product is suitable for the castration of all male farm animals.
- They are commonly used to bloodlessly destroy the spermatic (or testicular) cord without breaking through the skin.
- It offers the safest, quickest, and cleanest way to castrate all ages of farm stock.
- You can buy rubber rings along with the product for seamless castration.
- Make sure you use this product under the supervision of experienced personnel.
We deliver nationwide.
We offer castrator device which is one of the burdizzo castrator’s veterinary instruments. The offered product is one of the most commonly used burdizzo tools for animal castration.
- They are commonly used to bloodlessly destroy the male spermatic cord without breaking through the skin.
- The safest, quickest, and cleanest way to castrate all ages of farm stock.
- There is an option of buying rubber rings along with the product for seamless castration.
Castrator Device: Product features
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, sturdy, durable, and rust-resistant.
- It also comes with castration rubber rings/bands for easier castration for animals.
- Ensures bloodless castration.
- Product size: 8.26″L x 4.33″W (21 x 11cm)
- Product weight: 0.35 lbs
Why castrating an animal?
- To stop the production of androgens and semen.
- It is more beneficial for you to manage your cattle after castration as it reduces aggressiveness.
- To strengthen farm safety for producers and employees.
- It can also improve the meat quality of the castrated animals (e.g. boar taint in pork).
- To prevent heredity or transfer of undesirable traits.
- To reduce promiscuous mating among animals.
- For birth control.
How do you castrate?
- Choose and use the appropriate size of castrators according to the size of the animal.
- Locate the spermatic cord. It enters the animal’s body from the testicles. It is about the size of a pencil and easily moves from one side to the other on palpation.
- Correctly position the castrator for crushing. Crush with the castrator for about 5 minutes.
- Release the castrator, move it to a new site 1 to 2cm below the first site, and repeat the same operation.
- Note that the non-crushed space maintains the irrigation and prevents from gangrene.
- Execute these operations on the testicular (or spermatic) cord of the second testis.
- Never try to crush simultaneously both testicular cords. This may be ineffective and may damage the castrator.
- Check the animals after four to six weeks to ensure testicular atrophy.
- Castration should be done under the supervision of experienced operators.
- Please immobilize the animals before using this tool on them.
Specification: Castrator Device (For Farm Animals)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.