Cutlass (Straight or Curved Blade | Wooden Handle)
We offer cutlass which is one of the most commonly used tools by farmers all over the country.
- The cutlass consists of a wooden handle and a long flat metal blade. The blade is sharpened on one side while the other side is blunt.
- Depending on your needs and preference, the blade may be slightly curved or straight.
- They are used for a wide variety of activities including weeding, harvesting, transplanting, cutting, etc.
We deliver nationwide.
A cutlass is a simple or small tool operated by hand to carry out agricultural activities. Most farming activities in the country are carried out with the aid of simple farm tools. This is because a very large percentage of the farming populace still makes good use of these tools as there may not be sufficient financial ability to buy more sophisticated and heavy farm machinery and implements. In addition, a cutlass is a handy tool for most farmers as it makes little work easier to accomplish.
- The cutlass (or machete) consists of a wooden handle and a long flat metal blade.
- The blade is sharpened on one side while the other side is blunt. Depending on your needs and preference, the blade may be slightly curved or straight.
- The cutlass is commonly held with one hand during use.
- Although the product was made with high-quality steel material, it is advisable that they are stored in dry places as rusting may occur when they are kept in a moist environment for long periods.
- Blade material: Steel
- Handle type: Wooden Handle
- Usage: Garden, farming, cutting, camping
- Blade color: Polishing silver
Uses of the cutlass
- The cutlass is used for pre-planting activities such as the cutting down and clearing of grasses, bushes, and trees.
- It can also be used to plant the seeds of some crops.
- In addition, they are valuable tools for the harvest of some crops. Some examples of some of the crops that may be harvested using the cutlass are sugarcane, yam, vegetables like waterleaf, bitter leaf, etc.
- For land clearing or brushing.
- It can also be a valuable tool for transplanting seedlings
- Digging of holes
- Cutting of woods
Specification: Cutlass (Straight or Curved Blade | Wooden Handle)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…