DRAMINSKI Mastitis Detector (4 Cups x 4 Quarter Display)
DRAMINSKI Mastitis Detector is a device which allows for the early detection of mastitis in dairy livestock (e.g. cows) before symptoms even appear. Thus, this helps distinguish mastitis before an outbreak to help improve productivity and reduce the use of medications. The farmer simply collects milk from the four udders and takes down readings then compares them with the indicated standards as shown in the manual.
Benefits of this device include
- Quick identification and treatment of infected udders in cattle.
- Increase in the quantity and quality of the milk produced
- Maintains public health safety
- Portability, easy to use and maintain with no extra product or chemicals needed.
DRAMINSKI Mastitis Detector
DRAMINSKI Mastitis Detector is an electronic mastitis locator which features a dependable indirect test in diagnosing sub-clinical mastitis; as a result, the end advantage is that you can experimentally discover mastitis a long time before any noticeable outward indications.
The Draminski Mastitis Detector 4x4Q clearly shows the earliest phases of sub-clinical mastitis infection by assessing electrical resistance preceding noticeable side effects with no mixing or speculating. Specifically, the 4x4Q model estimates milk samples from every one of the 4 udders at the same time and gives results to each quarter.
Principle of operation
The detector measures changes in the electrical resistance of milk: The development of sub-clinical mastitis (asymptomatic stage) is accompanied by an increase in salt levels in milk, which involves a change in the resistance. Consequently, this rule is considered to be the most reliable indirect test in diagnosing Mastitis subclinica.
How to use this device:
- Milk the first portion of milk directly from the teat to measuring cups.
- Press the button and read the results.
- Compare with the standards.
- The results are immediately shown separately to differentiate between healthy and infected udders or quarters.
- No solutions or blending required for use.
- Portable, durable, shock-resistant, lightweight and handy device with ergonomic hold.
Why should you have this device?
- Innovative 4-cup design with a 4-quarter display,
- Helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis subclinica),
- Easily identifies medical condition separately for each quarter, displaying the differences between quarters and pointing to the udders with the greatest risk from mastitis,
- It allows for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring,
- Accelerates the decision about treatment and shortens grace period.
- It reduces the costs of keeping the herd in good health condition and reduces losses related to milk production
- Does not require the use of chemicals.
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI MD4X4Q mastitis detector,
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- Reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
Specification: DRAMINSKI Mastitis Detector (4 Cups x 4 Quarter Display)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.