Evisceration Table (For Poultry Processing | 8ft x 6ft x 4ft)
Being an economical table for poultry processing, this stainless steel table can be used by multiple operators at the same time.
- The equipment was produced with very durable stainless steel material which is food-grade to provide adequate conformation to nutritional standards.
- You should be assured that your chicken will be very wholesome and hygienic when you process them with our evisceration table.
- Delivery is within 5-10 working days.
Place your orders now!
This evisceration table is well indicated for optimal and hygienic poultry processing after defeathering/skinning.
- It offers a flexible option for removing internal organs of slaughtered animals.
- The use of the evisceration table also requires the use of an offal bin to control disposal.
- The dimension of this table is 8ft by 6ft by 4ft.
Table Evisceration Process
Table evisceration is cheap and uses very low technology
- Birds arrive in the evisceration room on a mobile rack and are taken individually and placed on the table.
- The bird is placed on its back with the head hanging over the edge of the table towards the operator.
Carcass evisceration process
- The head is removed with a knife and placed in the offal bin. The neck skin, neck (trachea, crop) is cut away from the carcass and placed on a tray on the table away from the work area. The crop is placed in the offal bin.
- The bird is then turned around and a sharp knife used to cut around the vent. The incision must be made carefully so that the intestines are not cut. The opening must be big enough to place a hand inside the carcass.
- The carcass is held firmly with the left hand (assuming the operator is right-handed) and a drawing tool is placed through the cut. It is held against the breastbone of the bird and, when the end is reached, pulled down and back towards the operator so that the offal is drawn outside.
- The liver, heart and gizzard are then cut away and placed in the appropriate trays on the table. The inedible offal is placed in the offal bin.
- The inside is then inspected for any remaining, unwanted tissue. The birds are then washed in cold chlorinated water and chilled in cooled water or slush ice.
Efficient poultry processing requires some very valuable tools/ equipment for desirable end results.
- The general steps for recommended poultry processing include:
Poultry transport to the slaughterhouse – hook assembly line – shock/slaughter – bloodletting – scalding – feather-plucking – evisceration/processing – washing – pre-chilling – cutting – packing.
We have all the processing equipment.
Specification: Evisceration Table (For Poultry Processing | 8ft x 6ft x 4ft)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…