Feather Removal Machine (Big Size | 15 Birds Capacity)
We offer high-capacity poultry processing equipment ideal for poultry farms or chicken supply shops to handle feather removal from chickens, ducks, pheasants, and quail in as little as one minute.
- Its high output capacity of de-feathering depends on the options selected/purchased.
- It is an efficient farm input that helps save the cost of production.
- Kindly place your order now.
Feather Removal Machine
We offer high-capacity poultry processing equipment (feather removal machine) which is ideal for poultry farms or chicken supply shops to handle feather removal from chickens, ducks, pheasants, and quail in no time.
- This automated tub-type plucking machine uses rubber plucker fingers protruding from the inside of a spinning/tumbling drum to pull the feathers from the bird.
- This process takes less than 30 seconds, whereas manual plucking typically takes several minutes.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and finely polished for solidity and durability, thus highly durable long time to use.
- Individual rubber fingers naturally and gently remove feathers dirt/grime from the skin of the bird. The chicken plucker is built to handle feather removal in as little as 10-30 seconds.
- Simply grab a garden hose, turn on the plucker, add a bird, spray water into the drum, and a few seconds later you will have a perfectly plucked bird, ready for further processing and packaging.
- This plucker is great for plucking chickens, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, and other similar-sized birds including game birds after hunting. It is ideal for use in the farming industry or even in an abattoir business.
Feather Removal Machine: Product features
- Stainless steel constructed
- Over 50 specially designed large plucker fingers
- Waterproof on-off switch
- Can handle more chickens in one spin.
- Will comfortably defeather 15 birds at a time.
Directions for use
- Slaughter the bird
- Allow the blood to drain properly.
- Dip the chicken in hot water (65 to 80 degrees) to scald (temperature of the water can be adjusted depending on the toughness of the skin).
- Turn on the machine and drop the scalded birds into the tumbling drum.
- The best time to turn off the machine is between 10 to 20 seconds, although this depends on the type of poultry and its skin toughness.
- Activate the machine via the ON/OFF switch, the base begins to rotate, causing the fingers to pluck the feathers in less than a minute.
- This rotation speed can be easily adjusted by tightening or loosening the belt nut underneath the machine.
- You can connect directly with your hose and water supply to rinse the removed feathers from the inside of the barrel and away from the birds; this will ensure the chicken plucker maintains its speed and efficiency.
Specification: Feather Removal Machine (Big Size | 15 Birds Capacity)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…