Fish Feed Granulator | 100 – 300 kg/hr.
This fish feed granulator is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets, resulting in strong smooth pellets that are good for feeding fish.
- It is recommended for producing feed granules or pellets, especially for fish feed.
- It minimizes the degradation of food nutrients while improving the digestibility of protein and starches.
- We deliver nationwide.
Make a purchase today!
Fish Feed Granulator
A fish feed granulator is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into granules, resulting in strong, smooth granules that are good for feeding fish.
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm and 8mm. The size of the pellets you choose to produce largely depends on the age and size of the fish.
- The flat-die granulator is also a commonly used equipment in the production of organic fertilizers. It can produce cylindrical organic fertilizer particles and feed particles.
- The feed granulator is especially beneficial for small-scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power, and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and are well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- The capacity of this fish feed granulator is 500 kilogram per hour
- It has a high granulation rate.
- Pelleted feed made by a feed pellet machine can make animals have better performance than a meal ration.
- The heat generated in the pelletizing process can make the feedstuffs more digestible by breaking down starches.
- It improves the palatability of the feed.
- Pellets and granules ensure a short eating period.
- Improved animal performance.
Specification: Fish Feed Granulator | 100 – 300 kg/hr.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…