HAMMER MILL | FAMSUN | SFSP56X40
This hammer mill is basically a piece of equipment made of steel, it comes in a drum-like form. This drum has a shaft with hammers that are positioned horizontally and vertically. The hammers can wave at all ends of the mill. It is usually attached to the main rotor. The rotor is pumped at a fast pace within the pipe. This enables the liquid to be poured into the hopper. The items are hit by the hammer bars which, as a result, shreds them and then expels them through the outlet. It has a painted anti-corrosion surface. This mill has a grinding rotor with a diameter of 560mm, a rotating speed of 2950 rpm and a screen hole size of 3mm. Its capacity is about 5-6T; when used to grind corn, it becomes 0.75t/m3 and the moisture becomes less than 13%.
Its major features are:
- An optimized hammer arrangement
- An adjustable gap exists between the screens and hammers
- A strong rotor
- It is very durable and can last long
- It runs on a stable level
- An open exit door for ease of use
This hammer mill from Famsun is a widely used grinding mill. A hammer mill has a number of hammers usually about four or sometimes even more mounted on the main shaft and then closed up with a strong metal casing
The items to be milled are hit by rectangular pieces of hammers which rotate at a very high speed inside the mill. This causes the items to be ground properly. Get yourself a hammer mill now and see your grinding become better.
Some of its components are:
- A strong base
- A dynamic balance tested rotor
- Two pieces screen
- Rectangular pieces of hammers
- Sliding access door
- Frequency motor
- Frequency controller
Advantages of using the hammer mill
- It has the ability to grind different types of items
- The tool is very easy to install and operate
- It can occupy a small space
- It is very easy to clean and maintain
- It is easy to use
- This machine grinds excellently
- It can grind a large number of items
- It grinds promptly and quickly
- The simplicity of manufacturing, makes it easier for more local fabrication
- It is very cost-effective
- It has a fast reduction and high power ratio when used for all forms of grinding
Specification: HAMMER MILL | FAMSUN | SFSP56X40
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…