Microprocessor Grain Moisture Meter
Our microprocessor grain moisture meter can accurately measure the moisture content of 36 different kinds of grains.
- It can analyze the moisture content of whole, ground, milled and even flour and soft wheat.
- This machine incorporates the latest technology for determining the moisture content in grains.
- It is very simple to operate and easy to use.
- Buy this grain moisture meter to make farm processing work easier and more hitch-free.
Microprocessor grain moisture meter
We offer microprocessor grain moisture meter which can accurately measure the moisture content of 36 different kinds of grains.
- This machine can determine the moisture content of whole, ground, milled and even flour and soft wheat.
- It has advanced features to bring a top-quality multifunction meter that detects moisture not just in 1 or 2 but in 36 different variety of grains.
- After testing, data gathered will then be used by the coded LED lights to give results about the most current condition of the grain being tested. This vital information can determine whether the produced grains are safe to store or process, or whether they are at risk of decay.
Which grains can this machine measure?
Our microprocessor grain moisture meter can measure a very wide of grains including the following ones:
- Wheat/rye (whole/ground)
- Paddy (whole/ground)
- Rice (milled)
- Maize/corn (whole/ground)
- Soya beans (whole/ground)
- Barley/oats (whole/ground)
- Coffee (whole/ground)
- Coffee green (ground)
- Cocoa beans (whole)
- Linseed (whole)
- Lentils (whole/ground)
- Oilseed/rapeseed (ground)
- Mustard seed (whole)
- Sorghum/milo (whole/ground)
- Sunflower seed (whole)
- Flax (whole)
- Peas/progreta (ground)
- Peas (ground)
- Groundnut hull (whole)
- Grass seed/cocksfoot (whole)
- Flour/soft wheat
- Clover/white seed (whole)
- Clover/red lucerne seed (whole)
- Buckwheat (ground)
- Brassicas/Brussels sprout (whole/ground)
- Brassicas/Tic/Winter (whole/ground)
Microprocessor Grain Moisture Meter: Product features
- This machine incorporates the latest technology for determining the moisture in grains.
- It consists of a sensor which senses the moisture in grains & a microprocessor that computes the signal which is displayed on the LCD.
- It is very simple to operate.
- A large backlight LCD display ensures readings even in dark areas. When a series of measurements are made, it also indicates the MAX value.
- It also has a low battery indicator.
- Includes high-quality batteries and Max indicator.
Specification: Microprocessor Grain Moisture Meter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…