Mist System (DC12V | 60W | 5L/min | 0.8Mpa)
Do you need to turn your space into a cool paradise, regardless of the ambient temperature? This product is for you!
- We sell mist system which is a series of misting nozzles placed in a tube and pressurized to provide a fine spray consisting of water droplets between 5 microns and 50 microns.
- In addition to cooling places, mist systems can also be used for adding humidity to greenhouses or other growing environments.
- The product comes pre-packaged for simple installation.
We deliver nationwide.
What is a mist system?
Simply put, a mist system is a series of misting nozzles placed in a tube and pressurized to provide a fine spray consisting of water droplets between 5 microns and 50 microns.
- The device creates an ultra-fine mist that causes an immediate temperature reduction without leaving the area damp or uncomfortable.
- Mist pumps can lower the temperature by up to 30⁰F in a perfect environment or 10 to 15 degrees in high humidity areas.
- All our mist system comes pre-packaged for simple installation.
- The mist systems have uses beyond cooling. They are ideal for adding humidity to greenhouses or other growing environments.
- Voltage: DC12V
- Maximum power: 60W
- Maximum pressure: 0.8Mpa
- Maximum flow rate: 5liters/min
Things to note about mist systems
- There are several elements that impact the performance of a misting system. These include air circulation, nozzle size, and the placement of the mist system lines and misting nozzles.
- Soft water isn’t necessary for a misting system but may help the nozzle performance over time.
- Periodic maintenance is required in order to prevent mold and mildew from building up inside the lines and to ensure continued functioning.
- This upkeep can help prevent the need for repairs and ensure the longevity of your investment.
Components of the mist system
A misting system consists of a pump, high-pressure tubing, and a series of misting nozzles.
How misters cool you down
- When water molecules evaporate into the air, the water changes from a liquid to a gas state.
- A certain amount of energy or heat is needed to assist this process of changing water from a liquid to a gas, which is automatically drawn from the surrounding air – thus, lowering the ambient temperature around the misted area.
- This is essentially the same way your body cools itself off. You sweat, the sweat evaporates, and your body temperature lowers.
- When installed and used properly, mist cooling systems can reduce temperatures by as much as 30°F depending on the efficiency of the misting system, relative humidity, and outdoor temperature.
Specification: Mist System (DC12V | 60W | 5L/min | 0.8Mpa)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…