Venturi (For Drip Irrigation | 2 Inches)
We sell Venturi which is used for fertilizer and chemical injection through drip irrigation systems.
- This product is one of the most efficient and economical ways to feed liquid nutrients to the roots of the plants through a drip irrigation system.
- It is very efficient and easy to install.
- It also ensures regulated fertilizer injection.
- Manufactured with high-quality material resistant to most of the chemicals used in agriculture.
Venturi is used in drip irrigation systems for fertilizer and chemical injection. Because plants absorb chemicals better in liquid form, Venturi is an excellent way of delivering the required nutrients to crops for adequate productivity.
Venturi: Product benefits
- Safety from sunlight or heat: Venturi has been manufactured by using high-quality raw materials and also by using high standard ultra-voiles materials, it is safe from sun heat. It also helps to increase its life.
- Wear proof: It is safe to Venturi because water and chemicals do not affect it. It is made with high-quality materials that are resistant to most chemicals used in agriculture. Therefore we need not replace it every now and then.
- Durability and low cost of maintenance: The cost of maintenance and repairs is very low. It is also more durable and strong hence no necessity of replacing it or repairing it and no maintenance is required.
Features of Venturi
- Ensures regulated fertilizer injection.
- Injectors deliver precise dosing, proportional to the system’s flow rate based on water volume.
- Manufactured with virgin plastic co-polymer material for durability.
- High-quality material that is resistant to most of the chemical used in agriculture.
- Economical and most efficient.
Drip Irrigation Systems
- Drip irrigation is sometimes called trickle irrigation and involves dripping water onto the soil at very low rates from a system of small diameter plastic pipes fitted with outlets called emitters or drippers.
- Water is applied close to plants so that only part of the soil in which the roots grow is wetted, unlike surface and sprinkler irrigation, which involves wetting the whole soil profile.
- With drip irrigation water, applications are more frequent (usually every 1-3 days) than with other methods and this provides a very favourable high moisture level in the soil in which plants can flourish.
Suitable Crops for Drip Irrigation System
Drip irrigation is most suitable for row crops (vegetables, soft fruit), tree and vine crops where one or more emitters can be provided for each plant. Generally, only high-value crops are considered because of the high capital costs of installing a drip system.
Specification: Venturi (For Drip Irrigation | 2 Inches)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…