Electronic Platform Scale for Large Livestock (Model H500 | Weigh-Tronix ZM201 Digital Indicator | 1000kg Capacity | Platform Size: 2.4m X 1.3m)
₦1,500,600.00 – ₦1,786,000.00
The large capacity weighing scale (1000kg capacity ) is a flexible series of imported scales which offer multiple configurations to suit a variety of weighing and display applications for agricultural items, large livestock etc. Our weighing scales are imported models (Avery) with a 10 months warranty offer.
- Capacity: 1000kg or more
- Offered in a rectangular platform base ideal for weighing individual cattle.
- Available for shipping and installation nationwide.
- Kindly click here to place a special order.
Electronic Platform Scale (H500 Model | 1000kg Capacity)
Our floor scales are designed to be used in tough industrial environments. Renowned for their strength, reliability and accuracy, Avery Weigh-Tronix floor scales have stood the test of time in harsh environments all over the world. All of our scales are easy to install, use and maintain, so they won’t slow your business down.
- Our floor scales are available in a range of sizes, capacities, and prices to suit every application (including specialized environments, like heavy washdown or explosive atmospheres).
- All floor scale models can be paired with a range of indicators, software, and accessories for a complete weighing and data management solution.
H500 Platform Scale Technical Specifications
- Capacity: – 2500 kg x 0.5 kg / 5000 lb x 1 lb
- Legal for Trade: – NTEP certified at 5,000 divisions, Class lll
- Versatile Indicator: – For many applications including shipping, counting, totalizing and check weighing functions.
- Finish: – Powder coat paint
- Load Cells– Four alloy steel potted load cells
- RS-232– Standard serial string with time and date
- Function– Checkweighing, count, weight, total and print
- Rugged Construction– Thick safety tread top plate with heavy-duty welded wide channel supports
Additional Specifications for the Scale Platform
- Construction: Mild steel 5 mm / 0.19″ deck with safety tread | Capacity: 1000 kg x 0.5 kg
- Platform Dimension: 1.41 m x 1.31 m | Height Dimension: min 102 mm / 4.0″; max 118 mm / 4.6″
- Finish: Powder coat paint | Load Cell Rated: NTEP, IP65 | J-Box Construction: Mild steel
- Loadcell Material: Alloy tool steel potted | Loadcell Rated Output: 3 mv/V
- Loadcell Output Resistance: 350 ohm | J-Box Access: Top access for easy installation and service
- Leveling Feet: Four top access holes for quick installation | Threaded Eye Bolts: Four threaded top access eye-bolt holes for easy mobility and pit service
- Corner Protection: Closed corners to prevent damage to leveling feet while installing the scale
- Overload Protection: 150% of rated capacity | End Loading: 100% of rated capacity
- Operating Temp: -10° C to 40° C | Interface Cable Length: 4.6 m / 15 ́
ZM201 Weigh Tronix Indicator
ZM201 Series indicators are ideal for applications that require a basic weighing indicator for performing Zero, Tare and Print functions. Their simple yet powerful design makes them the perfect choice for connecting with bench, platform or floor scale and bin/tank/hopper (vessel) scales.
Additional features of the ZM201 Weigh Tronix Indicator
- Powerful data collection and processing: Despite its basic appearance, the ZM201 features powerful capabilities. As well as straightforward weighing functions, the ZM201 comes with a suite of in-built applications, allowing you to control processes, collect data and keep your business running efficiently:
- General Weighing
The ZM201 has the capability to accumulate, store and recall transactions, giving users complete visibility of
The indicator range features a multi-segment graph on the display for Under/Accept/Over, providing users
with a quick, visual indication of weight acceptability, in a simple to operate check-weighing function.
- Counting routines
Use the in-built counting functionality to configure the indicator for quick, accurate parts or piece counting.
- Process ControlThe ZM201 features three setpoint controls for automated mixing and blending, giving you the flexibility to carry out many basic process control routines.
- Peak HoldThis function is designed to capture and display the maximum stable weight reading.
- Highly visible display
The ZM201 features a bold and easy to read TN display. This combination of black digits and green backlight
results in a highly visible weight display that can be read in a variety of lighting conditions, from bright sunlight to dimly lit environments. The use of this technology, along with the large digit display, offers extended viewing angles and makes it easy to read from a distance, reducing operator error and eye strain.
- In applications where weights must be read in two locations at once, the ZM201 can be configured to operate as a remote display, showing the same information as the primary indicator.
Specification: Electronic Platform Scale for Large Livestock (Model H500 | Weigh-Tronix ZM201 Digital Indicator | 1000kg Capacity | Platform Size: 2.4m X 1.3m)
Videos: Electronic Platform Scale for Large Livestock (Model H500 | Weigh-Tronix ZM201 Digital Indicator | 1000kg Capacity | Platform Size: 2.4m X 1.3m)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦1,500,600.00 – ₦1,786,000.00
You may also like…
₦1,500,600.00 – ₦1,786,000.00