Poultry Bell Drinker (Hanging Type | Indian Model)
Provide 24 hours of water supply to your chicken using our poultry bell drinkers!
- This automatic bell drinker is recommended for chickens reared on the floor – be it broiler, cockerel, pullet, or kuroiler.
- Always adjust the drinkers to the proper drinking height, keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird’s back.
- Place an order with us today.
Chickens perform better when they have uninterrupted access to freshwater. That is what this poultry bell drinker helps you achieve
- The product, which is a hanging-type drinker, is suitable for floor-reared chickens.
- The bell drinker is made from a rugged plastic made to stand the test of time in spite of very active activity from chickens.
- It is easily adjustable to meet the needs of growing chickens. It helps you ensure a constant water level and a dry floor on your farm.
- Once a bird drinks as little as 10 grams (0.3 oz.) of water, this highly sensitive and maintenance-free system is activated.
- Approximately 10 to 12 of the drinkers are needed to serve 1000 adult chickens. In hot climates, experience shows that you might need 12 to 14 drinkers for 1000 chickens.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker lip a little higher than the bird’s back. The water pressure can be regulated with the pressure regulator.
Important Notes about the poultry bell drinker
- Check water pressure level if the litter around the bell drinker becomes wet. It might be that the water pressure is too high. This is adjustable.
- Keep drinkers high enough – ensure the lip of the drinker is slightly higher than the back of the chickens – on the average.
- Always ensure a constant supply of water through the bell drinker in order to keep the birds as hydrated as possible.
Specification: Poultry Bell Drinker (Hanging Type | Indian Model)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…