Poultry Drip Hangers | 150-200 Birds Capacity
We offer drip hangers for processing poultry birds after washing and evisceration.
- This helps prevent the spread of germs when handling.
- It also has options for the gas burner to help absorb some moisture.
Poultry Drip Hangers
To cater to the increasing and rising demands of our customers, we are passionate about providing poultry drip hangers for poultry processing. Our drip hangers are necessitated for a cleaner poultry processing channel.
- The offered product is indicated for a hygienic and efficient process.
- Fabricated and developed in conformity with the norms laid down by the market, this hanger is easy to handle.
- Furthermore, their extensive usage in restaurants and the food industry makes them highly acknowledged and requested.
- It was constructed with premium food-grade materials that will not contaminate the processed chicken in any way. In addition, the material adequately tolerates the moist environment that is usually predominant in poultry processing plants.
- It is economical and promises value for your investment.
- Constructed using food-grade steel.
- It is very affordable and uses simple technology.
How to cut a whole chicken into parts
Below are the simple steps for cutting a whole chicken into pieces: breast halves, thighs, drumsticks, and wings. Make sure you procure a sharp knife to make your work easy.
- With the chicken’s breast side up, pull each leg far away from the body, then slice into the skin between breast and drumstick.
- Turn the chicken on its side. Curve each leg back until the thigh bone pops out of its socket. Cut through the skin and joint in order to detach the leg completely.
- With the chicken on its side, pull each wing far away from the body. Cut through the joint, then remove the wing.
- Lift the chicken and cut down through the rib cage and then shoulder joints to separate the breast from back.
- Place breast skin side down. Part the center bone using a chopping motion. Then, slice through to separate into two parts.
- To cut breast halves into quarters, turn each skin side up and cut half diagonally through the bone.
- To divide the legs, turn each skin side down and traverse joints (along the fat line) to separate the thigh from the drumstick.
Doing this, you should end up with 6 to 10 parts, depending on the method you employed.
Specification: Poultry Drip Hangers | 150-200 Birds Capacity
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…