WANDA H-Type Battery Cage (3 Tiers | PVC Feeder | Fully Galvanized | 120 Birds Capacity)
This cage houses birds in a compact unit providing easy access to the feeding trough and nipple drinker. It provides value for money in that 120 birds will take up meager space making it an ideal cage for small-scale farmers.
- The PVC feeder accompanying this cage does not get damaged easily if managed properly as it can last for about 10 years. This ensures that the cage as a whole can be used for a long time.
- Kindly note that due to varying designs, the cage might look a bit different from the pictures provided. Adjustments will be made during the installation process.
Wanda H-Type Cage
The WANDA Premium Semi-automatic Poultry Cages are designed for clean and easy egg packing as well as minimal feed spillage when feeding chickens. They come with all the required water accessories and adjoining parts.
- The cages are suitable for all kinds of egg-laying chickens including breeders, layers, point-of-lay, and point-of cage birds. They are well designed for the clean and easy collection of eggs, a seamless serving of feed and easy management of the entire cage.
- The synthetic plastic feeding trough is made from a synthetic plastic material called Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) which prevents rust and therefore lasts longer. Also, they help prevent feed wastage because of their shape.
- A whole unit contains 3 tiers
All WANDA Cages Come With:
- Full automatic Drinking system
- Premium feeding system to avoid feed wastage
- Durable Frames for the cages
- Good quality Connecting fittings
We also provide:
- One year warranty
- Free Installation for orders of 4 units and above
Orders for less than 4 units include additional costs for installation and transportation of workers
If you require a special specification (that is not included), please state that in your enquiry and we would let you know if we have that too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many chickens can one unit of WANDA cage contain?
- Answer 1: It depends on the model you buy. Please see the available models above.
Question 2: Can I request for a specification not included in the models above.
- Answer 2: Yes. Use the “Make Enquiry” button to make your request.
Question 3: Are WANDA cages imported?
- Answer 3: No. They are fabricated in Nigeria using high-quality materials that ensure durability.
Question 4: Can you provide me a warranty?
- Answer 4: All WANDA cages come with a year warranty.
Question 5: Can I pay a deposit and then balance up before you send my order?
- Answer 5: Yes, you can pay a deposit of at least 70%.Specifications:
Length: 7.2 Feet
Breadth: 8 Ft
Height: 6 Ft
Specification: WANDA H-Type Battery Cage (3 Tiers | PVC Feeder | Fully Galvanized | 120 Birds Capacity)
1 review for WANDA H-Type Battery Cage (3 Tiers | PVC Feeder | Fully Galvanized | 120 Birds Capacity)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.