Challenge Pressure Washer | 1400W | PO:177557
This is a portable yet effective pressure washer
- Pressure washer features: 1400 watt universal motor. Flow rate 270 litres/hour. Rated bar – 60.
- Suitable for light duty tasks. 3m hose. 5m mains cable. Maximum temperature of 40°C
- Accessories included: Standard lance. Quick connector.
- On board storage. Weight 6.5kg.
This challenge pressure washer is compact and lightweight. It is ideal for most light duty pressure washing tasks. This 60Bar pressure washer is sure to make light work of household cleaning tasks such as cleaning the car or your garden furniture. It has a 5m power cable and a 3m hose meaning you can clean most areas in your garden. It comes in a small and compact size and is suitable for easy storage and transport.
Challenge Pressure washer features:
- 1400 watt universal motor.
- Flow rate 270 litres/hour.
- Rated bar – 60.
- Max bar – 90.
- Suitable for light duty tasks.
- 3m hose.
- 5m mains cable.
- Maximum temperature of 40°C.
- Accessories included:
- High-pressure washer
- B trigger gun with a hose attached
- Extend lance
- Spray lance
- Water inlet male connector (attached to the machine)
- Nozzle pin
- Instruction manual
Preparing to Operate the Pressure Washer
Fit the high-pressure hose to the washer: Note: Always wear safety gloves when doing any work on the pressure washer. Connect the high-pressure hose to the pressure washer. Attach high-pressure hose to the
machine’s water outlet (hand tighten only).
Fit the spray lance to trigger gun: Insert the extend lance to trigger gun, and twist 1/4 turn to lock in position. Insert the spray lance to extend lance, and twist 1/4 turn to lock in position. Note! Check that it is firmly securely located in place.
Connect garden hose and inlet adapter: Before you attach your water hose (not included), run the water through to eliminate any air in the hose to avoid air locking. Attach the hose with a quick connect coupling (not included) to the high pressure washer.
Connect garden hose and water supply: Attach garden hose to water supply and turn water on
Connect socket: Make sure the ON/OFF switch is in the OFF position and your hands and plug are
dry. Connect the plug to the mains socket.
Specification: Challenge Pressure Washer | 1400W | PO:177557
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver nationwide. Products shipped and delivered in good condition are not liable for refunds or returns.
- Payment before delivery
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders marked as processing are not liable for cancellation without prior notice to the store.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…