Rabbit Cage (45 rabbits)
Building good rabbit housing for your rabbits is a basic requirement for success in rabbitry farming. For commercial rabbit farming businesses, the cage housing system comes well recommended. In this system, the rabbits are kept in a cage which is made with wire, and metal plates.
The rabbit cage is a popular housing option used by both domestic and commercial rabbits owners. We are offering a uniquely designed rabbit cage for the efficient housing and handling of rabbits. It guarantees less stress for both animals and farmers.
This rabbit cage can house up to 45 rabbits.
Place an order for yours today!
A rabbit housing refers to proper cages or hutches and arrangements for feeding, watering, and caring for rabbits. Rabbit houses such as the rabbit cage are important to keep the rabbit in proper condition and to prevent them from running away.
This housing option is constructed according to recommended standards from field professionals:
- The walls are made with wire mesh to allow for ventilation.
- It gives enough room for the rabbits to move around.
- Its unique construction helps protect the rabbits from harsh weather conditions and predator attacks.
Important points for rabbit farmers to note:
- Keep sufficient space and necessary facilities, inside every cage, especially the feeders and drinkers. This rabbit cage is well equipped for that
- As a management guide for commercial production, always keep the male and female rabbits separated from each other except during the breeding period.
- Ensure you clean out the manure at least once every month.
- Clean and sanitize the cages after every use.
- Use a propane gas burner to burn the hairs that attach to the cages.
- If you bring in new rabbits, make sure to keep them separate, because they may be infected by a disease that can affect your rabbits.
- Also, provide some straws and fresh hays in the cages of does during their delivery time and winter season.
- Finally, make sure that the rabbit housing has adequate lighting. Rabbits require a lot of light to survive. Moderate light management promotes healthy rabbit growth and is critical for rabbit breeding. To keep them productive and breeding well, alternate 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness.
Specification: Rabbit Cage (45 rabbits)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- We offer a payment before delivery shipping option.
- For our rabbits, they are packed in well-ventilated boxes and given enough feed pellets and grasses to last them for the transport duration.
- We will automatically forward the feeding recommendation and medication history to your email after your order has been processed.
- For the rabbits, we ship in a minimum of 5 (1 colony of males and females)
- Our products are available for shipping nationwide
Kindly confirm your orders at the delivery point. For dispute resolution, kindly contact us as soon as you receive your orders for confirmation. We only offer compensation for mortalities due to transportation.
- Products taken to the farms from the delivery point are not covered in our compensation plans.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders processed and shipped are not liable for cancellation or returns.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…