Rice Drying Machine | 1 Ton/Batch
Our offered rice drying machine is mainly used by farmers and grain processing factories or rice processing plants after harvest to reduce the moisture from the harvested paddy rice in order to maintain a high-quality end product.
- The capacity is 1 ton per operation.
- We ship and deliver nationwide.
Place an order today! https://www.afrimash.com/custom-request/
The Rice Drying Machine is used to remove water from wet grains by forcing either ambient air or heated air through the grain bulk.
It is the most critical operation Just after harvesting a rice crop, drying is the most important and critical operation that should follow. This is because freshly harvested rice typically contains up to 25% moisture. High moisture levels in storage can cause grain discoloration, encourage the growth of molds, and increase the risk of pest infestation. It can also reduce the rate of rice seed germination.
Drying reduces the grain moisture content to a safe level for storage. Rice grain should be dried as soon as possible after harvesting, preferably within 24 hours. Grain quality will suffer as a result of drying delays, incomplete drying, or ineffective drying. Traditional and mechanical paddy drying systems with varying technological capabilities are available.
Features of the Rice Drying Machine
- It is designed to suit up all the paddy grains.
- The design includes quality material such as stainless steel which doesn’t affect any harm to the paddy.
- Efficient drying to reduce moisture.
- It can reduce the labor cost, as minimal manpower is required.
- Also, the maintenance of this rice dryer is very low.
- The Grain Dryer is designed to provide uniform steaming to maintain the quality of the paddy grains.
Guidelines on Proper Drying
- Clean the grains before drying to avoid uneven drying and wet spots.
- Dry paddy grains within 12– 24 hours after cutting as even short-term storage of high moisture grain can cause quality deterioration.
- Store grains in a safe environment after drying.
- When drying for milling, maintain the moisture content to 14% so the grain weight and milling yield will not decrease.
- Do not mix grains maintained at different moisture content to avoid cracking.
- Always monitor the grain temperature and moisture to prevent the grains from being exposed to excessive temperatures and over-drying.
Specification: Rice Drying Machine | 1 Ton/Batch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- For more information on our shipping options, click here.
A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.