Cattle Sorting System (cattle Sorting Door) (Shipped From Overseas)
The goal of sorting a group of cattle is to put like kinds together. Buy and implement our cattle sorting system for efficient livestock management.
Contact us today!
Cattle Sorting System
Implementing a cattle sorting system is important if you have a large number of animals. For better management you will need to separate the animals into different groups depending on their age, size, gender or condition score.
Separation may be necessary if some cattle in your herd need to be examined by a veterinarian or confined due to injury or illness. Separating the calves that need to be weaned from their mothers also requires sorting. Furthermore, the bulls may also be separated after they have completed their task of breeding cows.
Farmers and ranchers sort cattle for a variety of reasons, but the end goal is to handle cattle safely. Biosecurity, vaccinations, and the separation of cows and calves for weaning are amongst the top three reasons.
The cattle comes out from the yard or milking room, through the sorting door and each cattle goes to the appointed location. The cattle exits through the sorting door to the different areas designated by the farmer.
Important Things to Note:
- First of all set up pens and corrals for cattle to be sorted into in this system.
- Your cattle will need feeding, watering and bedding area if you are wanting them to hold for a long time.
- To prevent the groups from mixing, create a separate pasture.
- The amount of space required for sorting cattle is determined by the number and size of the animals.
- Transfer your animals to a smaller pen where they can be handled more easily. When cattle are kept in a large pen or pasture, sorting them is difficult.
- When the animals only have one escape route, the cattle sorting system can be fairly simple.
- You should stay close to the gate to keep an eye on their movements.
- Only one person is required to sort the animals into a small pen where the gatekeeper can easily control their movements. When the cattle from the main herd have been separated into different pens, you can close the gate.
Specification: Cattle Sorting System (cattle Sorting Door) (Shipped From Overseas)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…