Cow Feed Trough (Tombstone Feeder) (Shipped From Overseas)
If you are looking for the best round feeder for your livestock (cattle or horses), the tombstone feeder we have available is exactly what you need! This massive round bale feeder is designed for your most ‘vigorous’ livestock. It is extremely durable and practical, making it ideal for horned cattle and tough enough to withstand everyday use.
This unique tombstone feeder design drastically reduces feed waste, greatly extends the feeder’s lifespan, and is suitable for both cattle and horses.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our tombstone feeder or any of our other livestock feeders.
Cow Feed Trough
This cow feed trough also known as tombstone feeder is a circular feeder with tombstone railings which is commonly used for feeding large farm animals. It is essentially a community eating area and is built to withstand the pressure of heavy animals.
The feeder accommodates all sizes of silage bales. At the top and bottom of the feeding ring is a sturdy tubular frame. There are three openable sections with bolts at the top and bottom that connect them. The tombstone railings are made of a sturdy tubular frame that is double-attached all the way to the bottom. For a long service life, the entire feeder is galvanized. You can either open the sections or insert the bale from above when filling. You can move the feeder with a tractor or by turning it on its side and rolling it away.
- The cow feed trough is circular.
- It consists of tombstone railings and feed openings.
- It durable and capable of standing up to the test of time as well as the interaction with large animals such as cattle and horses.
- The entire feeder is galvanised for a long service life.
- You reduce wastage as the animals do not trample around in rejected roughage. It also takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
- You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimizing the risk of contamination.
- Ideal for horned cattle and calves.
- Hot-dipped galvanised finish.
- This feeder is easy to assemble and easy to relocate.
- Our round bale feeders are designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
Specification: Cow Feed Trough (Tombstone Feeder) (Shipped From Overseas)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…